4 socket armor of the whale
zekopeko
2005-12-17 16:26:53 UTC
can this be bought in a shop?
playing SP 1.10.
Brian
2005-12-17 17:05:24 UTC
can this be bought in a shop? playing SP 1.10.
Yes.

"Jewelers <armor> of the Whale" can be shopped.

"of the whale" takes level 37 to equip, I don't remember "jewelers" level,
and the armor type matters (if gambling the stuff, gothic plate would be a
good target as it can get 4 sockets in normal, you don't need to 'need'
exceptional or elite armor).
Bingain
2005-12-17 17:10:59 UTC
john graesser
2005-12-19 03:53:16 UTC
Post by zekopeko
can this be bought in a shop?
playing SP 1.10.
I recall someone finding one a while back and boasting that they traded it
for several high runes on battlenet. So you can figure in about the time you
would take to find several high runes you can find the armor. I wouldn't
give up your day job looking for one.